As a Senior .Net Engineer, you will be a key member to implement web and e-business solutions for our international clients which are all well-known global brands from different industries.
- Passionate about creating high-quality software.
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional.
- Self-Motivated Individual who has fun taking up challenging assignments.
- Keen interest in learning and adapting to new technologies or methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Experience in OOAD, Design Patterns, API-first, and microservices architectures.
- 5 + Years Working experience in the following Web technologies: C# and the Microsoft .NET stack, ASP.NET MVC experience, SQL Server
- Understanding of agile software development practices, especially Scrum and TDD.
- Ability to refactor and debug source code.
Working as part of a cross-functional team. Take part in daily scrum meetings and other artifacts (planning, estimation, pair programming, code reviews, design discussions, retrospectives). Client sites are often based on EPiServer.
EPiServer (CMS & Commerce) experience is a plus but not mandatory.
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless, we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with training and certification.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
One simple rule
We really want you to enjoy your work, so we set up one simple rule, that none of our teammates will work on the same project for a very long time in the same industry, but will always be following the latest technology standards. You can never get bored working at Valtech!
Work from home
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Wherever you feel you can be most comfortable and productive as well, we make sure to respect your choice.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, carting, laser-tag, wine tasting, picnics, cooking classes… you name it – we’ve done it! There are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days, you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We SHARE our knowledge with our clients and colleagues all over the world. We value different opinions and embrace open discussions. We DARE to go into unknown territories. We dare to speak up and be totally honest. We CARE about the end user experience, about our clients' businesses and about the quality of the things we make. We want to make the world a better place through the work we do.
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks, and snacks at work, or join one of our famous company dinners.
24 vacation days